Improving productivity with a CCC tool kit. [Utility macros] [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A typical utility macro tool set is described. Included are SIMPORT and SEXPORT that provide syntax-directed import and export, EDIT-HOST which permits CCC resident texts to be edited with a host editor, INITIATE-LOGIN which automatically executes a hierarchy of user- and manager-defined login texts, and BATCH whicn permits CCC macros to be executed in batch mode from within CCC.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1987., "la-ur-87-1038", " conf-8703102-1", "DE87007507", Softool User's Group spring meeting, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, 30 Mar 1987., and Cort, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14357572