Audit of New Mexico gross receipts taxes paid by DOE Field Office, Albuquerque Management and Operating contractors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of the audit was to assess whether the Department and its M O contractors had established controls to assure that the contractors accurately computed their tax liability and issued certificates when appropriate. The audit objectives were to determine if the Department and its M O contractors (1) incurred unnecessary New Mexico gross receipts tax, and (2) complied with laws and regulations concerning their taxes. This report discusses the findings of the audit. (JL)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wr-b-91-9
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
USDOE Office of Inspector General, Albuquerque, NM (United States). Western Regional Audit Office
View MARC record | catkey: 14357698