User systems guidelines for software projects [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 157 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This manual presents guidelines for software standards which were developed so that software project-development teams and management involved in approving the software could have a generalized view of all phases in the software production procedure and the steps involved in completing each phase. Guidelines are presented for six phases of software development: project definition, building a user interface, designing software, writing code, testing code, and preparing software documentation. The discussions for each phase include examples illustrating the recommended guidelines. 45 refs. (DWL)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucid-20643
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14357756