Los Alamos tool-oriented software development methodology [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We present the details of a software development methodology which addresses all phases of the software development life cycle, yet is well suited for application by small projects with limited resources. The methodology has been developed at the Los Alamos Neutron Scattering Center (LANSCE) and was utilized during the recent development of the LANSCE Data Acquisition Command Language. The methodology employs a comprehensive set of software tools to support development and maintenance of exhaustive documentation for all software components. The impact of the methodology upon software quality and programmer productivity is assessed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
U.S. DECUS symposium, Anaheim, CA, USA, 9 Dec 1985.
Nelson, R.O.; Cort, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358062