Three dimensional transport benchmark exercise using THREEDANT [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- As part of the effort to assess the ability to perform three dimensional transport calculations to solve problems in reactor physics, we describe the THREEDANT code and its application to the set of three-dimensional benchmark problems proposed by Prof. T. Takeda. As part of this benchmarking activity, we display some key indicators as to computational performance and efficiency while displaying the sensitivity of the eigenvalue to Sn order and to spatial mesh size in each of the problems. In order to understand what is being displayed, we summarize the solution strategy incorporated in the code. 1 ref., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Specialist's meeting on three-dimensional neutron transport benchmarks, Paris (France), 22-23 Oct 1990.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358143