Model tracking system for low-level radioactive waste disposal facilities [electronic resource] : License application interrogatories and responses
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 112 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes a model tracking system for a low-level radioactive waste (LLW) disposal facility license application. In particular, the model tracks interrogatories (questions, requests for information, comments) and responses. A set of requirements and desired features for the model tracking system was developed, including required structure and computer screens. Nine tracking systems were then reviewed against the model system requirements and only two were found to meet all requirements. Using Kepner-Tregoe decision analysis, a model tracking system was selected.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/llw--206
E 1.99: inel/misc--94058
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fuoto, J.S.; Benbennick, M.E.; Broton, M.S.; Novgrod, R.L.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 08/01/1994 - 08/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358373