BMAP dipole magnetic field analysis and orbit tracking/Calculations of energy deposition in GaAs WHEBY detectors. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains two separate papers. The first paper discusses BMAP which is a versatile program for field analysis and orbit tracking in dipole magnets. The program was created to aid the design of charged-particle magnetic spectrometers. BMAP is written in Pascal and runs on any IBM-PC computer or compatible. The second paper covers a study on energy deposition in GaAS WHLEBY detectors. The study was done for two purposes: (1) to set up a three-dimensional electron-photon transport problem using the ACCEPT computer code; and (2) to calculate energy deposition in GaAs detectors in the WHEBY for a given flux of electrons.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-sub--94-74
E 1.99: conf-930269--26
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Computational accelerator physics conference (CAP93),Pleasanton, CA (United States),22-26 Feb 1993.
Young, C.; Ekdahl, C.; Humphries, S. Jr.; Baltrusaitis, R.M.; Warn, C.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 12/31/1993 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358437