LANSCE (Los Alamos Neutron Scattering Center) target data collection system [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Los Alamos Neutron Scattering Center (LANSCE) Target Data Collection System is the result of an effort to provide a base of information from which to draw conclusions on the performance and operational condition of the overall LANSCE target system. During the conceptualization of the system several purposes and goals were defined. A survey was made of custom as well as off the shelf hardware and software which was capable of meeting these goals. The first stage of this system was successfully implemented for the LANSCE run cycle 52. From the operational experience gained thus far with the LANSCE Target Data Collection System, it would appear as though this system will indeed meet all of the previously defined requirements that seem to develop after a new system is installed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-89-1065
E 1.99: conf-8810182--24
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International collaboration on advanced neutron sources (ICANS), Los Alamos, NM (USA), 3-7 Oct 1988.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358640