Hypercube applications of the x-y geometry nodal method for the neutron diffusion equation [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper developes a new parallelized interative algorithm for solving the neutron diffusion equation on high speed hypercube computers. 6 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Joint meeting of the European Nuclear Society and the American Nuclear Society, Washington, DC, USA, 30 Oct 1988.
Azmy, Y.Y.; Kirk, B.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358652