Diskless LSI-11 systems [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Programs for dedicated LSI-11 based systems can easily be stored in ROM instead of floppy disks, yet execute the same as disk-stored programs. Two sample systems are described.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-82-1133
E 1.99: conf-820515-5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Spring DECUS symposium, Atlanta, GA, USA, 10 May 1982.
Ford, W.; Shirk, D.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358712