Mini- and micro-processors and FASTBUS in the experimental program at BNL. [FASTBUS] [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The use of small processors in the experimental program at Brookhaven is reviewed. FASTBUS, a new data acquisition system, as developed at BNL is also reviewed. New directions that are planned in these areas are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference on the application of microprocessors to high energy physics experiments, Geneva, Switzerland, 4 May 1981.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358973