Praxis input/output interface [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 43 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document is intended as an introduction to the use of RMS facilities via Praxis (this interface hereafter called Praxis-RMS). It is presumed that the reader is familiar with Praxis conventions as well as with RMS use (at the MACRO level). Since Praxis-RMS was designed to be functionally equivalent to MACRO-RMS, the explanations follow the pattern of the DEC MACRO-RMS documentation (particularly the programmer's reference manual). A complete list of the procedures that make up Praxis-RMS appears at the end of this document (with parameters), along with the constants (grouped by type) that can be used as actual parameters.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-15336
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Evans, A. Jr.; Shapiro, R.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358980