Application of fuzzy set theory to data display [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Categorization supports decision making and lets an analyst look at data from different perspectives and different levels of detail. An approach to data analysis is described in which membership in subjectively defined categories is modeled by the fuzzy nature of color categories and presented by means of computer graphics for visual inspection by the analyst. 3 figures.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International congress on applied systems research and cybernetics, Acapulco, Mexico, 12 Dec 1980.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14358990