TMI-2 analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The accident at Three Mile Island Unit 2 (M-2) provides an opportunity to benchmark severe accident analysis methods against full-scale, integrated facility data. In collaboration with the US Department of Energy (DOE), the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency established a joint task group to analyze various periods of the accident and benchmark the relevant severe accident codes. In this paper the author presents one result from the TMI-2 analysis exercise that may be of interest in evaluating thermal hydraulics codes.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Senior specialists meeting on reactor thermal hydraulics,Aix-en-Provence (France),6-8 Apr 1992.
EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359085