Special Projects Division. Quarterly report of progress, 1 January-31 March 1980 [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Draft versions of 5 of about 18 planned guidelines documents, designed to facilitate implementation of Environment, Safety, and Health (ES and H) Assurance programs, were completed this quarter. The conceptual design of the ES and H Assurance Program Information System was essentially completed this quarter. Some of the subtasks completed were: (1) the development of a method for classifying risk factors associated with a given hazard, (2) the development of a method of classifying known controls for addressing risk factors, and (3) the initial design of the computer output format for portraying the risk factors and their controls for a given hazard. Methodology has been tested in each of these areas. Exposure of the ES and H community to Sandia's Assurance program concepts has continued. In particular, Special Projects Divison personnel were asked to return to Western Electric Headquarters for a 3-day working session that would help the Industrial and Environmental Engineering Planning Staff to fully understand Sandia's approach so that they might adapt it to their needs and try it out somewhere within the Western Electric system.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1980., and "sand-80-1061"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359132