Theory and input requirements for the multidimensional component in RELAP5 for Savannah River Site thermal hydraulic analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report documents the theory and input requirements for the multidimensional component in RELAP5/MOD2.5, Version 3w. The equations in Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates are presented as well as the shallow water terms. The implementation of these equations is then discussed. Finally, the constitutive models and input requirements are then described.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:egg-east--9878
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Johnson, E.C.; Hanson, R.G.; Wagner, R.J.; Carlson, K.E.; Riemke, R.A.
EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 07/01/1992 - 07/01/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359151