Review of the US Department of Energy Classified Visits Program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (48 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This review examines the US Department of Energy (DOE) Classified Visits Program, which is administered by the Office of Safeguards and Security. The overall purpose of this analysis is to (1) ensure that DOE policy and implementing procedures are appropriate to maintain US national security intentions; (2) evaluate the effectiveness of the process used across the DOE complex; and (3) recommend changes which will enhance the overall efficiency of the process while maintaining the program's integrity.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-8180
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Martin, S W; Killinger, M H; Segura, M A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359158