DIFFUSE [electronic resource] : a code to calculate one-dimensional diffusion and trapping. [DIFFUSE].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document is intended to briefly acquaint the reader with the computer code DIFFUSE. DIFFUSE may be used to calculate the one-dimensional diffusion, and trapping of atoms in a material under general initial, source, and boundary conditions. The document includes a description of the physical model, code input and output format, three typical sample problems and their output, a listing of the code, and the control cards needed to use DIFFUSE at Sandia Laboratories, Livermore.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "sand-80-8201", Baskes, M.I., and Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359212