Radian DART microcomputer system hardware documentation operation system description. DART II documentation [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 131 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This operator's manual for the DART II Data Acquisition, Reduction, and Transmission system is divided into the following sections: system capabilities and configuration; ways in which the microprocessor-based central processing unit communicates with the memory and peripheral devices; theory of operation for the system components; and a section of reference data including schematic diagrams, cable lists, device specification sheets and other detailed information. (GHT)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/23/1979., "coo-4596-1(vol.3)", Not Available., and Radian Corp., Austin, TX (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359413