The LLNL computer control system [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) has implemented a computer control system for operation of an FN tandem accelerator. The control software utilized is the Thaumaturgic Automated Control Logic (TACL) written by the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility and co-developed with LLNL. Details of the design philosophy, hardware configuration, control software, and special control algorithms will be presented. 2 refs., 4 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-jc-108662
E 1.99: conf-9110258--2
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium of northeastern accelerator personnel, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 15-19 Oct 1991.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359470