Dynamic data structures and concurrency in a real-time data acquisition system [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We report on our efforts in developing an innovative real-time data acquisition system that makes extensive use of dynamic data structures, concurrency and state machine features. The Data Acquisition Command Language developed at the Los Alamos Weapons Neutron Research (WNR) Facility is a Pascal-based system that incorporates these features to maximize system performance, reliability and adapability while supporting a consistent, familiar and comfortable user interface. The details and benefits of the implementation philosophy and underlying structures are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-85-1707
E 1.99: conf-850579-9
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. topical conference on computerized data acquisition in particle and nuclear physics, Chicago, IL, USA, 19 May 1985.
Miller, L.; Nelson, R.O.; Barrus, D.M.; Goldstone, J.A.; Cort, G.; Poore, R.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359592