Sensitivity analysis [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- General remarks on sensitivity analysis, the study of changes in a model output produced by varying model inputs, are made first. Sampling methods are discussed, and three sensitivity measures: partial rank correlation, derivative or response surface, and partial variance are described. Some sample results for a 16-input, 13-output hydrodynamics model are given. Both agreement and disagreement were found among the sensitivity measures. 4 figures. (RWR)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-79-982
E 1.99: conf-780691-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on validation of mathematical models, Dallas, TX, USA, 21 Jun 1978.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359758