Basic linear algebra subprograms for FORTRAN usage. [BLAS, in FORTRAN and assembly language for IBM 360/67, CDC 6600 and 7600, and Univac 1108] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 41 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A package of 38 low-level subprograms for many of the basic operations of numerical linear algebra is presented. The package is intended to be used with FORTRAN. The operations in the package are dot products, elementary vector operations, Givens transformations, vector copy and swap, vector norms, vector scaling, and the indices of components of largest magnitude. The subprograms and a test driver are available in portable FORTRAN. Versions of the subprograms are also provided in assembly language for the IBM 360/67, the CDC 6600 and CDC 7600, and the Univac 1108.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanson, R.J.; Lawson, C.L.; Kincaid, D.R.; Krogh, F.T.
Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359803