ERDA Interlaboratory Working Group for Data Exchange (IWGDE). Annual report for fiscal year 1976 [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: v : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The activities of the ERDA IWGDE (Interlaboratory Working Group for Data Exchange) during fiscal year 1976 are discussed. The IWGDE was created in response to an evident need for increased sharing of resources among ERDA installations. During fiscal year 1976 it was supported through funds allocated to the Energy Analysis and Assessment programs of seven multipurpose ERDA national laboratories. Principal accomplishments included the interlaboratory exchange of socio-economic, environmental, demographic, and energy-related data bases, liaison development through interlaboratory meetings, creation of a national index of energy-related models and data bases, and definition and partial implementation of a computer-independent standard for exchange of data via magnetic tape.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-5329
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Merrill, D.; Austin, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14359997