Certification plan for reactor analysis computer codes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A certification plan for reactor analysis computer codes used in Technical Specifications development and for other safety and production support calculations has been prepared. An action matrix, checklists, a time schedule, and a resource commitment table have been included in the plan. These items identify what is required to achieve certification of the codes, the time table that this will be accomplished on, and the resources needed to support such an effort.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1990., "wsrc-tr--90-26", "DE93005706", and Toffer, H.; Crowe, R.D.; Schwinkendorf, K.N.; Pevey, R.E.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 01/01/1990 - 01/01/1990
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360067