Seismic issues at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A seismic expert workshop was held at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant (PGDP) on March 13--15, 1989. the PGDP is operated by Martin Marietta Energy Systems, Inc. for the United States Department of Energy (DOE). During the last twenty years the design criteria for natural phenomenon hazards has steadily become more demanding at all of the DOE Oak Ridge Operations (ORO) sites. The purpose of the two-day workshop was to review the seismic vulnerability issues of the PGDP facilities. Participants to the workshop included recognized experts in the fields of seismic engineering, seismology and geosciences, and probabilistic analysis, along with engineers and other personnel from Energy Systems. A complete list of the workshop participants is included in the front of this report. 29 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1989., "ky/h-111", " conf-8903247--1", "DE91000573", Seismic expert workshop, Puducah, KY (USA), 13-15 Mar 1989., Fricke, K.E., and Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant, KY (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360090