FILEM [electronic resource] : a file management system
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1975. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The design of a multi-level store file management system is described. The index structure and functional capabilities of the system are presented. The paper discusses the roles of disk and tape in the system, how the system was debugged, periodic checks of the disk space management, some interesting statistics, and the future of the FILEM system. 4 figures
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1975., "ucrl-77622", " conf-760604-1", National computer conference, New York, NY, USA, 7 Jun 1976., and Choy, J.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360148