Software for managing multicrate FASTBUS Systems [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The FASTBUS System Manager software that was designed and implemented on an LSI-11 system using PASCAL is described. Particular attention is given to the file structures, file access mechanisms, and basic routing algorithms. Portability to other machines and languages is described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IEEE nuclear science symposium, Washington, DC, USA, 20 Oct 1982.
Gustavson, D.B.; Deiss, S.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360149