Examples of practical computer animation [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1975.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A brief description is given of three different examples of computer animation. The first uses a two color process made with two separate exposures on two rolls of photographic film which were subsequently A and B printed. The second was generated using a color television monitor and was done in full color at one time. The final example used three rolls of photographic film, exposed separately and printed later on one roll. (GHT)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Regional meeting of the SMPTE, Seattle, WA, USA, 21 Nov 1975.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360308