The ACP (Advanced Computer Program) Branch bus and real-time applications of the ACP multiprocessor system [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The ACP Branchbus, a high speed differential bus for data movement in multiprocessing and data acquisition environments, is described. This bus was designed as the central bus in the ACP multiprocessing system. In its full implementation with 16 branches and a bus switch, it will handle data rates of 160 MByte/sec and allow reliable data transmission over inter rack distances. We also summarize applications of the ACP system in experimental data acquisition, triggering and monitoring, with special attention paid to FASTBUS environments.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. conference on real-time computer applications in nuclear, particle, and plasma physics, San Francisco, CA, USA, 12 May 1987.
Cook, A.; Atac, R.; Fischler, M.; Husby, D.; Hance, R.; Nash, T.; Areti, H.; Biel, J.; Gaines, I.; Zmuda, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360593