A history of the United States Atomic Energy Commission, 1952-1960 [electronic resource] : Volume 3.
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 562 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is a detailed historical account of the activities and policies of the Atomic Energy Commission during the Eisenhower and Kennedy administrations. 6 figs. (DWL)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1987., "doe/nbm-7010972", "DE87010972", Hewlett, R.G.; Holl, J.M., and USDOE Assistant Secretary for Management and Administration, Washington, DC. Chief Historian
View MARC record | catkey: 14360684