Permanent file guide [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 37 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This volume documents the use and management of the file systems associated with the mainframes at the BNL Central Scientific Computing Facility. The basic tools for storing, using, and discarding files are documented as well as being described in terms of job control statements, but the user should be aware that there are FORTRAN subroutines and COMPASS macros to perform the same functions provided by the control statements. (RWR)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-50967
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Clifford, T S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360705