Comprehensive information retrieval and model input sequence (CIRMIS) [electronic resource] : user's manual. [PDP computers].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 99 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This manual describes the user interaction with the CIRMIS System. The portions of the system are divided into three sections: Well-based Data Retrieval System describes the procedures involved in the retrieval of well-based data. Capabilities are available to display graphically various types of information relating to wells and/or obtain hard copy plots and line printer listings of these data. Special Applications and Manipulations describes the procedures involved in the generation and manipulation of surface files, the generation and use of map boundary files, special computer models that utilize these data, and special utility programs. Model Input Sequencing describes the procedures involved in setting up of input parameters and control of Major Predictive Models controlled by the CIRMIS system. Due to the size of these models and the large amounts of data required, they are run on a PDP-11/45 computer with large mass storage capabilities Control of these programs is provided through the use of a smaller computer with visual interactive capabilities. 59 figures. (RWR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1977., "bnwl-2236", and Friedrichs, D.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360880