CAMAC driver for the RSX-11M V3 operating system [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A driver for Kinetic Systems 3911A dedicated crate controller and 3992 serial highway driver for RSX-11M is described. The implementation includes a modified UCB structure. With this structure, multiple active I/O requests are supported to a single controller. The completion of an I/O request may be tied to external events via a WAIT-FOR-LAM command. Features of the driver include the ability to pass a list of FNA's in a single QIO call, serial highway overhead transparent at the QIO level, and special control commands to the driver passed in the FNA list. 1 figure.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-771144--5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
DECUS meeting, San Diego, CA, USA, 28 Nov 1977.
Tippie, J. W.; Cannon, P. H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14360941