Certification of the Swarztrauber--Sweet elliptic PDE software package [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Recent years have seen the development of efficient direct methods for solving finite difference approximations to the Helmholtz equation on a rectangle with simple boundary conditions. Swarztrauber and Sweet have incorporated these techniques into an ''on-the-shelf'' software package written in ANSI FORTRAN (Efficient FORTRAN subprograms for the solution of elliptic partial differential equations, NCAR-TN/IA-109). The present report describes the use and testing of this package in general terms. (RWR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1976., "la-ur-76-2298", " conf-760740-1", Springer lecture series numerical treatment of differential equations meeting, Freiburg, F.R. Germany, 6 Jul 1976., and Buzbee, B.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14361013