EBR-II Cover Gas Cleanup System (CGCS) upgrade graphical interface design [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Technology advances in the past few years have prompted an effort at Argonne National Laboratory to replace existing equipment with high performance digital computers and color graphic displays. Improved operation of process systems can be achieved by utilizing state-of-the-art computer technology in the areas of process control and process monitoring. The Cover Gas Cleanup System (CGCS) at EBR-II is the first system to be upgraded with high performance digital equipment. The upgrade consisted of a main control computer, a distributed control computer, a front end input/output computer, a main graphics interface terminal, and a remote graphics interface terminal. This paper describes the main control computer and the operator interface control software.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/cp-74391
E 1.99: conf-920538--19
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. power plant dynamics, control and testing symposium, Knoxville, TN (United States), 27-29 May 1992.
Peters, G.G.; Staffon, J.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14361069