Status of multigroup cross-section data for shielding applications [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Multigroup cross-section libraries for shielding applications in formats for direct use in discrete ordinates or Monte Carlo codes have long been a part of the Data Library Collection (DLC) of the Radiation Shielding Information Center (RSIC). In recent years libraries in more flexible and comprehensive formats, which allow the user to derive his own problem-dependent sets, have been added to the collection. The current status of both types is described, as well as projections for adding data libraries based on ENDF/B-V.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. international conference on radiation shielding, Tokyo, Japan, 16 May 1983.
Trubey, D.K.; Roussin, R.W.; Maskewitz, B.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14361111