Guide for preparing Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Sandia National Laboratories' Safe Operating Procedures (SOP) are written for activities that involve the use of explosives, dangerous chemicals, radioactive materials, hazardous systems, and for certain types of operational facilities that present hazards. This guide states SOP requirements for Sandia Livermore in detail and gives a format for writing an SOP.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-81-8032
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wright, D.A.; Devlin, T.K.; Patrician, D.E.; Lucas, H.; Ware, R.A.; Izzo, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14361221