Data banks for risk assessment at the Savannah River Site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (27 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Savannah River Site maintains a compilation of operating problems and equipment failures that have occurred in the fuel reprocessing and other areas in the form of computerized data banks. 14 refs., 25 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1990., "wsrc-rp-89-1298", " conf-9004149--1", "DE90007119", DOE/ANL training course on the prevention of significant nuclear events, Augusta, GA (USA), Apr 1990., and Durant, W.S.; Lux, C.R.; Baughman, D.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14361288