Workshop on environmental research for actinide elements [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 68 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The topics of discussion in this fourth workshop centered on the adequacy of plutonium information, the needs and direction of future transuranium research and the research necessary for an appraisal of the potential hazards associated with thorium and high specific activity uranium isotopes. These topics were discussed in four panels which have prepared reports that make up the body of these proceedings. The four panels were: ecosystem research; plant/soils research; marine and freshwater research; and statistics and modeling. In addition to the appraisal and planning studies, a report was given on an intercomparison of analytical quality control.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1978., "conf-7810208--", Actinide environmental research workshop, Airlie, VA, USA, 10 Oct 1978., and Watters, R. L.
View MARC record | catkey: 14361621