Irradiation Processing Department monthly record report, August 1958 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1958.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 148 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document details activities of the irradiation processing department during the month of August, 1958. A general summary is included at the start of the report, after which the report is divided into the following sections: Research and Engineering Operations; Production and Reactor Operations; Facilities Engineering Operation; Employee Relations Operation; and Financial Operation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--57278-del.
- Other Subject(s):
- Hanford Production Reactors
- Reactor Operation
- Progress Report
- Process Control
- Public Relations
- Labor Relations
- Reactor Physics
- Radiation Protection
- Occupational Exposure
- Fuel Elements
- Reactor Components
- Reactor Instrumentation
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 08/01/1958 - 08/31/1958
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14361775