Hanford Laboratories operation monthly activities report, December 1956 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1957.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 86 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the monthly report for the Hanford Laboratories Operation. Metallurgy, reactor fuels, physics and instrumentation, reactor technology, chemistry, separation processes, biology, financial activities, employee relations, laboratories auxiliaries, radiation protection, operation research, inventions, visits, and personnel status are discussed. This report is for December 1956.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 01/01/1957 - 01/31/1957
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14361803