Estimate of the 9Be(n,el) Cross-section Uncertainties for the ENDL99 and ENDF/B-VII Evaluations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 16 pages; size: 0.3 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Uncertainties for the ENDL99 and ENDF/B-VII evaluations of the ⁹Be (n, el) cross section have been estimated for incident neutron energies up to 20 MeV. The uncertainties were obtained by extracting the spread of the experimental data about the evaluations, using a sophisticated procedure to ensure smoothness of the uncertainty as a function of energy. The technique used to obtain the uncertainties is described briefly in this report, and the resulting error bands are given for the two evaluations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Younes, W; Pruet, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14362359