Annual report in compliance with the reactor sharing program, September 1, 1994--August 31, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Georgia Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report contains information with regard to facilities utilization, descriptions (brief), personnel, organization, and programs of the Neely Nuclear Research Center (NNRC) at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The NNRC has two major facilities: the Georgia Tech Research Reactor and the Hot Cell Laboratory. This report of NNRC utilization is prepared in compliance with the contract requirements between the U.S. Department of Energy and the Georgia Institute of Technology. The NNRC is a participant in the University Reactor Sharing Program; as such, it makes available its 5 MW research reactor, its Co-60 irradiation facility and its activation analysis laboratory to large numbers of students and faculty from many universities and colleges.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14363462