Summary final report [electronic resource] : Contract between the Japan atomic power company and the U.S. Department of Energy Improvement of core safety - study on GEM (III).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 75 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report provides a summary of activities associated with the technical exchange between representatives of the Japan Atomic Power Company (JAPC) and the United States Department of Energy (DOE) regarding the development and testing of Gas Expansion Modules (GEM) at the Fast Flux Test Facility (FFTF). Issuance of this report completes the scope of work defined in the original contract between JAPC and DOE titled ''Study on Improvement of Core Safety - Study on GEM (III).'' Negotiations related to potential modification of the contract are in progress. Under the proposed contract modification, DOE would provide an additional report documenting FFTF pump start tests with GEMs and answer additional JAPC questions related to core safety with and without GEMs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/18/1997., "hnf-sp-1200 rev 0", "DE98059710", "YN0100000", and Burke, T.M.; Lucoff, D.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14363983