Description of the U.S. Geological Survey`s water-quality sampling and water-level monitoring program at the Hallam Nuclear Facility, August through September 1997 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A water-quality and water-level program between the US Department of Energy (USDOE) and the US Geological Survey (USGS) was re-established in August 1997 to (1) collect one set of water-quality samples from 17 of the 19 USDOE monitor wells, and (2) make five water-level measurements during a 2-month period from the 19 USDOE monitor wells at the Hallam Nuclear Facility, Hallam, Nebraska. Data from these wells are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14364565