The development and evaluation of human factors guidelines for the review of advanced human-system interfaces [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Advanced control rooms for future nuclear power plants are being designed utilizing computer-based technologies. The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission reviews the human engineering of such control rooms to ensure that they are designed to good human factors engineering principles and that operator performance and reliability are approximately supported in order to protect public health and safety. This paper describes the rationale, general approach, and initial development of an NRC Advanced Control Room Design Review Guideline.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. IEEE conference on human factors and power plants,Monterey, CA (United States),7-11 Jul 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14364739