3-D research transport codes at Los Alamos [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We describe 3-D research transport codes which have been developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory over the last three years. Some simple example calculations are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--94-3383
E 1.99: conf-950420--5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on mathematics and computations, reactor physics, and environmental analyses,Portland, OR (United States),30 Apr - 4 May 1995.
Walters, W.F.; Morel, J.E.; McGhee, J.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14365031