Development of automated welding process for field fabrication of thick walled pressure vessels. Second quarterly report, FY 1981 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 1981. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress is reported on Task I (review of welding processes), Task II (laboratory adaptation of the GTAW-HW narrow groove process to the vertical and horizontal welds), Task III (8-in. field demonstration/qualification welds in vertical and horizontal positions), and Task IV (welding procedure handbook). (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1981., "doe/or/13511-t1", and Schneider, U. A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14365535