Advanced Test Reactor probabilistic risk assessment [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses Level 1 probabilistic risk assessment (PRA) incorporating a full-scope external events analysis which has been completed for the Advanced Test Reactor (ATR) located at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1993., "egg-m-92288", " conf-930116--29", "DE93005256", Probabilistic safety assessment international topical meeting (PSA 93), Clearwater Beach, FL (United States), 27-29 Jan 1993., Eide, S.A.; Khericha, S.T.; Thatcher, T.A.; Atkinson, S.A., and EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14366085